Now, I love my little girl but I find it hard to believe that she can be in the 55% for weight and the 90% for height and have the rolls that she does. They are a thing to behold, they crack me up. Now I don't think she looks chubby until you get her clothes off. I think she just carries the weight in very strategic places, like her forearms (which are bigger than her biceps) and her thighs. Her hands, feet, ankles, and wrists are also quite a sight, like little sausage links. I'm so used to them though that I forget until I see another babies hands and then I just have to laugh. You got to admit, it's pretty funny.
I just had to include this picture from Christmas of all the cousins on my side, it's a classic.
2 comments:
9 months! I can't believe Amelia is 9 months already! She has surpassed Lindsey in weight (she only weighs 17 lbs) and they are the same length. Is she crawling yet? We miss you guys!
love the cousin picture. it's great!!!
Post a Comment