Remember, as far as anyone knows, we are a normal family
Is she walking? Cute jammies!
I have no idea how to post a video - you are the one to tell me how to do all this. I bet seeing her "walk" is really cute. She's still not even crawling, right? How funny.
yeah, videos are a no go for me, too. I can't figure it out.
I've had that happen before, but I can't remember what I did to fix it. I'll have to come over and help you some time?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Is she walking? Cute jammies!
I have no idea how to post a video - you are the one to tell me how to do all this. I bet seeing her "walk" is really cute. She's still not even crawling, right? How funny.
yeah, videos are a no go for me, too. I can't figure it out.
I've had that happen before, but I can't remember what I did to fix it. I'll have to come over and help you some time?
Post a Comment