Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Coincidence?

I was surfing the web wallowing in my sicky misery (what went around finally came around, or something like that) when I found this website for blankets. One of their baby blankets is called Amelia and this is the description they put with it. It seems to fit our little Amelia quite well...(just pretend the bottle part is nursing).

Story: Soft-spoken with an old soul. Little Amelia loves to observe others,
chill with her bottle and listen to soothing music. She also loves to be
held as much as she loves holding her blankie. She was born with style, you know, the Jackie O kind of style. Timeless.

3 comments:

KANDY said...

Did you buy the blanket?? Sounds to cute to pass up. Hope your feeling well.....r u going to mutual tonight? I am not.....it involves cleaning someone elses home.....I don't think I can do that at this stage in the pregnancy. It would have to be a really close friend! :) Hope to see you soon.

Emily said...

I guess that's a sign you chose the name that fits her. I agree with Kandy, you should have got the balnket. :)

Marnie Bergeson said...

That does sound just like Amelia! That is so cute. What is the website?