Sunday, July 20, 2008

ALOHA

The night flight home is still lingering, so no full post yet. But because I have been asked a few times for pictures here is a teaser... and yes I almost cried when we left.

5 comments:

Braydan and Jessica said...

Happy b-day yesterday old lady. I hope you celebrated it in Hawaii. Get going on your stories of the trip. I want to see what I'm missing!

Amber Addams said...

:) mmmm I miss it! It looks gorgeous where you stayed! I am glad you had a good trip. I was just day dreaming this morning about how we could get back there.

Marnie Bergeson said...

Happy Birthday Angie. Lucky you - spending it in Hawaii!

KANDY said...

STILL WAITING 4 ALL THE DETAILS.....I WANT TO SEE PICTURES

Marnie Bergeson said...

I take that back. I guess you weren't in Hawaii on your b-day, but it came close! I still want to call you to find out the details.