DJ is still working for his dad selling life insurance. "Do you have life insurance, because if you do you could always use a little more. But I have a feeling you don't have any, am I right, or am I right." No that is not a quote from his sales pitch, it's from Groundhog day. He is also still ward mission leader, two wards and 3 years later. Other than that things are pretty much the same.
As for Amelia she did learn how to walk...and run and jump and talk and throw herself down on the floor in a tantrum that would rival anyone. Everything a 2, soon to be 3, year old needs to know. I plan on doing a more complete update for my own memory soon, but for now I will just give you a glimmer of her personality. Which from what I hear is awfully (meant in both uses) close to my own at her age. To do so I will give you a little list of her most recent one liners.
1. "Calm down mommy, calm down" - finger shaking and all...what is funny is she said it when I wasn't even upset, I had just told her to wait a minute because I needed to finish eating.
2. "Stop crying mommy" - again, was I crying...no.
3. "I just want to be alone" - first heard when I was trying to get her ready to leave the house.
4. "It's been two minutes" - said with exasperation...this was when I told her she could help me cook, a few minutes passed and...
5. "Stop daddy, stop" - all said while talking steps toward him with a Popsicle stick in hand being used as some sort of wand or sword. (to be fair, what he was doing was annoying)
With her, things are never the same. Ah, I have to say in someways I am glad I am having a boy. It could potentially be a nice break from emotional drama. But I am also very nervous about having a hyper little acrobat that gets into everything.
35 weeks
Notice the pumpkin has a hairdo like DJ...
Rare mommy daughter pose
4 comments:
I can't believe you posted! Yay! Now just don't let another year go by before we hear from you again okay? I love the Amelia phrases and cute little baby bump picture :)
Welcome back to the blogging world, Angie! It was so fun to get caught up on what you guys have been up to and see Amelia all grown up ( I don't think I've seen her since she was a few months old!). And you look super cute pregnant. :)
Hope to see you soon!
Amelia looks so cute in those pictures.
Hooray, you're back! I loved reading that. :) Hopefully the little man makes an appearance soon!
Post a Comment