How was Halloween? Well, if you ask Amelia she had the "best Halloween ever!"
What did they dress up as?
That would be a monkey, in case you were wondering...
What you say? That doesn't look like a grey mouse? No I'm not THAT lame at costume making, about a week before the long awaited event she decided she wanted to be a white mouse. What it doesn't look like a white mouse either? Once again, not my fault. She finally decided on a grey kitty. Lucky for me her expectations were low.
3 comments:
cute :) Good thing you didn't buy a bunch of mouse costumes!
I love her little whiskers =). So cute! Nice pictures.
Your kiddos are adorable! I love the name Bryson. So fun to catch up with what has been going on with you. Looking forward to reading more blog posts from you. :) What a cute momma you are.
Post a Comment