Here is another one I love that shows of Bryson's sweet shirt. It says "I ate Santa's cookies, but I left him some milk". Which I am sure he would do if he had the chance.

These next few are from Christmas day. Amelia was definitely into Santa this year and wrote him a pretty hefty list, thankfully knowing that he only picks a few. DJ and I got a little nervous when she came down Christmas morning wondering which box her Belle dress was in...um...none. But luckily when she opened up her princess dolls and dollhouse she quickly forgot, and we dodged a bullet that I am sure will hit in a future year. If you were wondering what Amelia likes to do all day long a clue would sound something like this "I hope my princess is coming soon..." unfortunately that princess would be me.
My masterpiece. You can't see it, but I even shingled the roof.
Bryson was just happy watching everything, and wanting to grab everything. Amelia yelled at him alot, poor guy. One of his favorite presents was one that combined two of his favorite things, a ball and a rattle. This little dude loves to rock and wiggle dances to anything that remotely sounds like music.
This would be our best attempt at a family picture at my parents house. Also you can't see it very well but Bryson and DJ have coordinating Rocky shirts. DJ was so proud.
And finally, I had to include the girly hair. There are so many more, but, I need to go to bed. A good new years resolution might be something like not blogging at midnight. But then again, when you get woken up at 12:30 every night, what's the point. And yes, we have tried getting B to sleep through the night, this past week in fact. To make a long story short, the first night there was 2 hours of solid screaming where DJ proclaimed if I didn't feed him he would. Followed by nights of less screaming but waking up every 15minutes-2 hours practically all night, which of course I cannot handle or B just gets MAD. And with no improvement 6 days later and DJ having to start waking up at 5:45 again tomorrow, it got nipped in the bud. Yay. If anyone needs anything around 12:30 or 5:30 let me know, I'll be up.


1 comment:
You're pictures are so cute! You made that house for Amelia? So awesome. I would forget about the Belle dress too!
Post a Comment