Thursday, August 23, 2007

We got a long one!

Well, today was Amelia's 4 month check-up, although she is almost 4 1/2 months. She is about 25 5/8 inches long (90%), 14lbs 10oz (65%), and her head is 15 7/8 inches (25%). She went up in all of them, 15% in height, 40% in weight and 15% in head. Apparently, her spitting up isn't hindering her weight gain.

With her great length I have decided to no longer buy pj's with feet. She has grown out of a few of her 3-6 month sleepers length-wise already, even though she is swimming in them every where else. And luckily, capri's are in fashion because she has quite a few of those as well. I'm not sure what we will do when fall rolls around.

Shots, were, well...awful. Last time it was a breeze, this time not so much. Lots of tears were shed. At one point, after the Tylenol had worn off, she couldn't even eat. Poor thing.

1 month


2 months


3 months


4 months

They sure get big fast! It's a little sad, I already miss my newborn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shots are no fun. I hate that part of dr. visits. Although, I love her thighs! You can see the creases get bigger! :) So cute. Are you coming to Idaho anytime in the near future? It's been awhile since I've seen F.R.! Love you!