Well, Halloween snuck up on us pretty good this year, I guess moving will do that to you. DJ reminded me the night before. Needless to say there were no pumpkins to carve or candy to hand out...So, we got Amelia all ready and went trick or treating at both of our parents houses. Amelia looked so cute, and cuddly.



I will post more about the house that we love, but not today, we are still trying to settle in. I just wanted to get these Halloween pictures up before Thanksgiving!
4 comments:
What a cute little monkey! She is seriously so gorgeous! Congrats on the house! It is a nice feeling to know something is yours. Good luck moving in, I am sure that is difficult with a little one. Gosh.. I can barely do the dishes when mine is around! Just be glad she isn't walking yet =) Miss ya!
How'd the move go? It's always so fun to unpack and re-decorate...from what I can see it looks like a nice place. Happy move! :) Amelia's a cute little monkey! Ava's always been obsessed with gorillas and a monkey that squeaks (obnoxious). I think you & Erin & I should get together with our little ones someday!! I miss F.R. too!
awwwwww!
Love the costume! How's the unpacking coming?
Post a Comment