Wednesday, November 28, 2007

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...

Well, I guess the bottom right one would do. Amelia is getting her first tooth! She also has a cold. So lets just say that the past couple of days has been a little rough, BUT I KNOW WHY! Hallelujah. That definitely makes it easier. She is her normal self for about an hour after waking in the morning and after each nap. Between then and her next nap is a little sketchy. Poor thing. But it all should be over soon. I think part of the problem is that she accidentally bites her fingers (she loves to have them in her mouth). Those little teethers are razor sharp!

Thanksgiving weekend was busy but fun. Our whole family on both sides was here (except my brother in Korea). We talked a lot, ate a lot (mmmmm, pie), and drove a lot. Bring on Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the first tooth!!! I don't know why we were fated to have early teeth but Maddie already has 6. And yes, that means 6 fussy times. No fun!