Here is DJ and Amelia enjoying a bowl of cereal. You would think this was breakfast wouldn't you...nope. This is DJ's frequent bedtime snack.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
O Christmas tree...
It's Christmas time! I love driving down the street and looking at Christmas lights, I love all the pretty decorations, I guess I just love the Christmas atmosphere. I am not alone in this, DJ could (and has been known to on occasion) listen to Christmas music all year round. Although, this year we were a little late getting started, can you believe it is only a week away! I need to go shopping! It's exciting it's almost here, but also sad, everything looks so bare and empty after it's over. Our stockings are hung by our chimney with care (in great foresight I bought 3 a few years ago) we are well on our way watching all of your favorite Christmas movies (While you were sleeping, It's a wonderful life, Muppet Christmas Carol, etc.) our tree is finally up and smells wonderful. Amelia helped with the lights, and put up a good fight when we had to take them away. Which really wasn't all that surprising. She has become a bit feisty. If she is playing with something, don't you DARE, take it away. Oh no, and if you try to give it back? Uh, sorry it is TOOO late, sista. That is why I have finally given up on wearing jewelry at the present time, especially at church. We have had one to many incidences during sacrament meeting...

Here is DJ and Amelia enjoying a bowl of cereal. You would think this was breakfast wouldn't you...nope. This is DJ's frequent bedtime snack.
Here is DJ and Amelia enjoying a bowl of cereal. You would think this was breakfast wouldn't you...nope. This is DJ's frequent bedtime snack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hmmm...Amelia's temperment sounds EXACTLY like her mother's (hee, hee).
Those two pictures are extra adorable.
i love those two pics, Ang.
That photo of Amelia and the lights is brilliant and perfect!
Post a Comment