Christmas eve started with a long phone call from my missionary brother in Korea. He was pretty funny, man he could write a novel when he gets back. His emails are equally as good, he has at least one non-member he doesn't even know asking to get them forwarded. Then we had the annual grand kids nativity and onto the annual eat until you can't anymore which continued until Christmas night. New Years followed very similarly. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family even if DJ's side is going to cause us all to go deaf, man can it get loud.
Here are some pictures of Amelia's first Christmas. She loved watching all her cousins and it was cute to see her with her presents, although I think the wrapping paper was the highlight in her mind. She would play with some from one present and when we brought out another present she would drop it and reach for the new one.
Rare picture of Amelia and I
The best wrapping paper ever
Family picture at grandma's
"I love you more than Santa"
Our little hillbilly
And although it was a little late for Christmas, Amelia got her 2nd bottom tooth today, it finally poked through.
Oh and I can't believe I forgot until now... it snowed...on Christmas...in Seattle! If that is not a little miracle, I don't know what is.
3 comments:
I know how you feel about reality setting in... I love the pics of you and Amelia! She is such a doll!
Little Amelia is so cute. I hope your holidays were merry! Miss you!
-Tasha
I love the pic of you and amelia together!
Post a Comment