I finally fixed the problem and can post a video. Long story short, I had to get in the computer code. (Thank you, thank you, you may hold your applause.) Since that took so long, and it is now very late, all you get are two videos.
Warning: Although Amelia is generally very easygoing, she in NOT in these videos, what you are about to see may shock you.
Amelia finally crawling...well,kind of. We are just glad she is shifting gears and is in the forward direction, reverse has been quite frustrating. But alas, so can going forward...
Again, Amelia, but this time walking along her crib which unfortunately is now just the right height for chewing on. Don't mind my voice (do I really sound that annoying?) Apparently walking also has it's frustrations...
I wonder which one she will master first? The race is on.
2 comments:
Those videos are awesome! No, your voice is not annoying. Everyone's voice sounds worse on video (especially when you're holding the camera while talking). It's funny to see Amelia so worked up - she's always so mellow!
Love the videos!! I think all kids get mad and yell when they are first learning to crawl or walk. Then again maybe it is just my kids.
Post a Comment