Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Can babies blow out on purpose?

I swear they can, and Amelia is. She has blown out so many times over the past week, I have lost count. They aren't those wimpy ones either, you know the ones where you wonder if you should even bother to change their onesie. They are monster ones that soak through everything and somehow smear all the way over her belly button, out over her legs and clear up to the armpits! Like I said, I swear she is doing them on purpose. Very often she will be all smiles right after, a smile of satisfaction. Why would she do this you ask? Our guess, because she is a fish, she loves the bath. She sucks on the washcloth, trys to drink out of the cup, and splashes like crazy. So much so that even in the big tub, the floor and I can get soaked. She even enjoys admiring herself in the mirror when she gets out (she thinks she's pretty funny) and trying to eat her towel. I think, even at her tender age, she has learned that big blow out = bath time.


I love how babies look so clean and smell so good after baths.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love getting into your blog and seeing a new entry and picture. I loved her bath picture - beautiful, soft, smooth skin. Hey, I finally made a comment! Guess who?